Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for a course?
- Select a course from our Course Listing page.
- Click on the ‘Register’ link and create a student account by completing the online registration form.
- Click ‘Submit’ to create your student account.
- You will be prompted to pay through PayPal by entering a Visa, AmEx or MC number.
- Upon payment, you will have full access to your online course and online student account.
TIP: Print or download your payment receipt from your online student account page to maintain for your records.
Will I be able to download my course material?
All course material in PDF format may be downloaded or printed and maintained for future reference. Slide presentations are NOT downloadable or printable.
Click on the specific course to find out what course material, if any, is mailed out to you.
How long will I be able to access my course after purchase?
Alberta residents: You can access the Practice of Mortgage Brokerage Course until your course expiry date or the day you pass your final exam, whichever is sooner.
Are the courses you offer refundable?
Course refunds are available if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- Slide presentations have not been opened.
- Request for refund is made in writing and submitted to: email@example.com.
- Request for refund is received by the AMBA office within 30 days of course purchase date.
All course refunds are subject to a 25% administration fee.